It's official: There was inflation in 2011. At least that is the word from the OMB and as a result, awards to veterans who qualify for the Aid and Attendance Benefit will rise from where they were last year and the year before.
|Veteran, Married ( 1 Dependent)||$2,020|
|Veterans married to another Veteran||$2,672|
|Spouse of a Living Veteran||$1,338|
Social security amounts were changed as well. In spite of a great deal of talk about changing social security income benefits, we haven't heard of any pending legislation to change veteran benefits as of yet.
For those who have applied for and received the benefit through our organization, Veteran Benefit EVR reviews are coming up. Please contact us for your review procedures and to properly fill out the EVR form before it is due in March of 2011.
- 2011 Maximum Award Amounts Unchanged from 2010
- 2012 VA Aid and Attendance Pension Increases
- 2010 Aid and Attendance Amounts Unchanged
- 2010 Maximum Aid and Attendance Award Amounts
- Income Documentation for Aid and Attendance
Category: Aid and Attendance Benefit